Friday, December 11, 2009

What am I going to have to do to get a writer for Undefeatable: Rogues?

For some reason, the last project of the Undefeatable line focusing on feats for rogues has lost ANOTHER writer.  We started writing this product over two months ago and it does not seem to want to come out.  The first writer; who will nameless; turned in TWO sub-par attempts on the topic.  On a scale of 1 being bad and 10 being perfect, his work was a -72.  No the last writer attempting to take this as a last minute rush job as a favor to me, now can't do it due to personal issues coming up.  So I am back to square one and no writer for this project.  So I am sending out a general call to anyone if you want to make a quick couple of bucks on a 2,000 work project on feats for rogues for the Pathfinder Roleplaying game, let me know ASAP!!!!  Talk to you later...

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any more details on the project, such as the deadline? "Soon," I take it.

    From your other "Undefeatable" products I see that the only contents are the feats, with no fluff- is that what you're looking for? 2,000 words worth of new rogue feats for Pathfinder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd do it but I don't have pathfinder. If it was 4e, I could crank out 2k words easy.

    ReplyDelete