Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If you think your doing this as a favor to me, then you are dead wrong...

Here is an email that I got this morning in it completeness:

I am interested in reviewing said product (Race Creation Cookbook). Do you think you can send me a complimentary copy for this purpose?

Wow.  Not even a "hello" , "my name is..." or "I really am a fan of your products...".  Here was my response:

I don't give out free copies of products for people to review. If people are really interested in the product they purchase it then review what they purchased. To me, if you purchase a copy you can tell if people were really interested in the product that they purchased or just want a free copy of your product. Thank you for your time.

...Are you [BLEEPING] kidding me?

Why do people think they are doing me a favor by asking for a free copy of my PDF products and tell me they will review it?  Why don't you let me spend your paycheck and tell you if I bought good things with it.  WTF?!?!?!?!?! 

Just to be fair and give him something for free, I did send him a full page ad for Obsidian Twilight.  I think he will enjoy that.  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment