Monday, December 21, 2009

I am going to help your RPG business make $500 a month and here is how I am going to do it...

Starting in  2010, I am going to purchase a "stake" (business talk for a percentage ownership) in 12 small RPG companies and turn them around from making little to no money ($0 to $250 a month) to getting them making at least $500 a month.  Now $500 a month isn't a huge amount of money, but if your RPG business is only making $100 a month and I am willing to help you increase that number by 500%.  A "great business" is one that gains 15% increase in revenue a year.  And before you ask I am not going to get a percentange in your business larger than 15% ownership.  I don't want to take over and be in charge of your business.  I just want to help you make MONEY which in turn will help me make money.  So if you want to make actually money and profits, send me an email and let's make you some money!!!  Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Almost 18 months later and no comments?

    ReplyDelete