The one thing that all GMs are going to have to have, if they are planning to run adventures with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. The Adventure Planner for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game includes any and all forms you will need to run adventures and keep order. The Adventure Planner contains the following forms:
- Campaign Overview: Including Published PDFs or Sourcebooks Used & Changes to published setting
- Important Events in the Campaign History
- Location in the Campaign
- Character Race: SRD and Various others
- Combat Round Check & Player Condition
- Recent Campaign Events
- Site-based encounter and Event-based encounter forms
- Campaign Rogues Gallery & Supporting Cast List
- Adventure Outline & Planned Scenes
- Random Events & Custom Random Encounter Table
- Plus over 50 other customizable forms for D20 and OGL adventure and campaigns
Here is information on Initiative Cards:
As with d20 and OGL, Initiative Cards have become a staple of gaming. Why shouldn’t that be the same with The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game? Initiative Cards make the task of keeping track of initiative in fantasy combats easy by providing a place for the GMs to record all the information about the player characters and their opponents that the GM needs during play. Initiative Cards are an essential tool for tracking combat and gaming. No longer will you have to remember what the stats, attack or special abilities of a PC in the gaming party, the Initiative Cards have all that information there. Every GM that plays The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game should be using the Initiative Cards in their local gaming sessions and campaigns.
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.