Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gaining followers...and a update

I have started in this new concept of "gaining followers". I don't know if it was just all this coverage on Twitter and Facebook that got me thinking this way, but I have decided that I need more followers to ths blog, In the Mind of a Mad Man. Why? I have no idea, but since more is usually better we are going with more. So if you come by on a semi- regular to regular basis, sign up to be one of my followers for this blog. I mean, what's the worst thing that can happen. All the cool kids are doing it.

The other part is the newest Monsters of NeoExodus: Nocternal is coming out soon. Here is the cover mock up. Expect to see it in the next few days. Talk to you later...

3 comments:

  1. WHAT's The WORST that could happen! WE could end up following your every release and become hopelessly addicted to cool products with great art! What the... Oh wait that doesn't sound too bad...

    Nevermind...

    Walt

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great ideas and business sense. Did you get a new day job yet?

    ReplyDelete