Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Incredible Hulk

Carla and I got to see the upcoming Incredile Hulk movie last night as a special preview. (One of the perks of be a BIG Time RPG Publisher. LOL!!!) I don't want to ruin anything for you, all I will say is this, for us, Iron Man was a 9.5 out of 10; The Incredible Hulk was 8.75 out of 10. A GREAT movie! And Tony Stark DOES make an appearnce in it, PLUS the set up for Captain America is ALL OVER this movies. Lots of the Hulk's rogues gallery appears in this movie. All the comic injokes are great. A great summer film! Marvel Studios has made two great movies this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Louis,
    I like your blog and I wanted to know if you wanted to exchange links. Mine would be posted on dnd4.com/links.

    I couldn't find your e-mail so I left a comment. Feel free to e-mail me if your interested. skibybadoowap@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    -Bryan

    ReplyDelete