Monday, February 18, 2008

Work in progress...

With the release of Sidetrek Adventure Weekly #3: The Bloody Dog's Den, we are working on the release of Monsters of NeoExodus: Wyrms of Wrath. As you see here is the new artwork form artist, Ryan Orosco. Ryan's portfolio has really impressed me since he first contacted me. These are the rough sketches of the Bile Crawler and I can't wait until I get the final verion of the art.
Also I am waiting for the outline for the next Sidetrek Adventure Weekly series. Greg really pitched a great idea and got some of the more well known Werecabbages interested on working on this one. Plus, I am working on the new layout on this series; to keep it similar while at the same time being seperate enough to know they are different. Back to work. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment