Monday, January 14, 2008

Where I recruit artist: DeviantART

I look at a lot of websites when looking to recruit for new artist. But the best one I have ever seen or used is DeviantART. They have a large collection of artists of various styles and skill levels. On of my most recent artists, Anthony Cournoyer, has a regular updated portfolio there. Plus you can find artist like Omar Dugan, Udon Entertainment, Chris Stevens (of Paizo's Dragon and Dungeon / White Wolf's Exalted Fame) and Andrew Hou (of Paizo's Dragon and Dungeon Fame). So many RPG companies are looking for artists to work on their project, it amazes me that people don't recruit from there. Most people only seem to talk to artists who have been used by other companies. No one seems likes to take a chances. I took a chance and found my newest artist. Fortune favors the bold. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment