Thursday, August 23, 2007

My life without TV and how helpful it has been...

It has beean roughly 6 to 8 weeks without any TV and I have to say that it has been good for my RPG business. I never realized how distracting TV is. While most people watch TV from 8PM to 11PM each night, I am working on my next big projects and get stuff read to release in the morning. I checked my stats and I have release 103 PDF RPG products this year so far. Most publishers don't release 10 products in a year. How is it that I put out 10 times the product that most manufactures put out? Why do I hear the a lot of PDF publisher saying sale are down, and mine are up? Even worst, most of the people who have down sales have not released an new product in months. Is it because of TV? I don't know. but if you have 3 extra hours every day, what would you do with it? Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment