Wednesday, February 22, 2012

LPJ Design Facebook membership drive and Obsidian Twilight Update

So I have decided that I am going to make the month of March the membership drive for the LPJ Design Facebook page. I know a lot of you who come to the blob site don't always make it over to our Facebook page which means you are missing out on some really cool stuff like original sketches and artwork, previews of upcoming products for example.  So take a second and head over to our Facebook page and "LIKE US" and be like all the cool kids in town.

I am also working on the update of Obsidian Twilight  which I am tentatively calling Obsidian Evolved. I have started on reworking the races and have completed the Exalted, Genesai, Infernals and Harrowed. They have been updated, slightly depowered in some case and brought more inline with Pathfinder racial constraints based on the upcoming Advanced Race Playtest and the Advanced Player's Guide.  Including finally giving Exalted the option to have wings if they want (what kind of angel hybrid doesn't have wings?) or a venomous bite attack for Infernals. This is going to be a lot of fun and I am thinking about doing something crazy like selling it to previous owner of Obsidian Twilight for $1 and the new Obsidian Evolved for only $5 for the first 30 days of sales. I am going to add new content including psionic rules set (based off of Dreamscarred Press' Psionics Unleashed) to make sure this feels perfectly like survival horror for Pathfinder done right.   I am planning on a October release just in time for Halloween.  Start saving your pennies be cause LPJ Design is very busy!  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment