Thursday, December 6, 2007

Back to Xao...

Well over the last few weeks, I have been working on the outline for Xao: Island of Iron and Silk, and I have hired a few writers to help with the world building part of the setting. It has been nice doing this setting and focusing on the "Chinese / Indian / Southeast Asian" -ish element of it. I just amazes me how little information is available on this type of historical / fantasy type setting material compared to Japanese mythology and fantasy. I think the world is turning Japanese. I looks like we will be releasing a few classes and a new race for the setting some time by mid-January and most likely the setting will be released by February or March. So if you are a fan of NeoExodus: A House Divided then this will "plug-in" your game quite nicely.

May be after Xao: Island of Iron and Silk is completed maybe I will do my setting, A Place Beyond Hell. But who knows. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment